Employers are 'prescribing' Tonic services to their staff. This means that employees can access the service at work with their boss' approval and at the company's expense.
Motivation and wellbeing are the categories where Tonic services are in greatest demand. Examples -
- sales executives struggling to hit targets;
- employees facing redundancy, where the Tonic service is offered as part of exit counselling.
A surprisingly high percentage of Tonic users are men. Reasons:
- Phone contact is less invasive into their personal space and they prefer the option of anonymity;
- Easier to fit into a working day than visiting a clinic;
- Tonic treatment viewed more as a business transaction than a caring therapy.
For details of Tonic's wellbeing programmes, please submit brief details in the panel below and a Sales Executive will contact you direct.
Tonic - the ultimate office refreshment
Contact the Client Services team